Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Christmas House - Entry Foyer and Dining Room

Santa stands at my front door to greet visitors.

My "Elements of Christmas"display box in the entry foyer.


The "Angel Room" (the dining room)









I will be back in a day or so with photos of my kitchen (christmas salt and pepper collection and fridge magnets) and sitting room (Christmas trees and white Santas), then later with pictures of my top landing (Jim Shaw Santas), lounge room (Santas including my vintage Santas) and study (nativities and nutcrackers)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful things you have on show.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous! What a fantastic display :)