Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Another pendant

This pendant is for a friend, who provided the double-sided pendant, and asked for a Christmas design on one side and a butterfly design on the other.

Front
The little butterflies were inspired by a Dale Burdett chart, from her Borders booklet.
  The initial was a freestyle addition.

Back
Santa was adapted from Sam Hawkins '50 Santas' book.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful finish :-)

Julie said...

Very sweet

Justine said...

Very pretty and how clever of you to stitch both sides!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Very cute