Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Smalls SAL Report for April

Here in Australia it's already the last Friday in April, so it's time for the Smalls SAL. This month I have just  six Smalls to show, but first here is my lovely LA Santa framed in a pre-loved and newly painted wooden frame, ready for gifting to my nephew & niece this Christmas. The temptation to keep it myself is still lingering, so I have ready wrapped and labelled it ready for mailing. If I want this Santa for myself then I need to stitch it again!




I stitched these Jeremiah Junction nutcracker (from Nutcracker Factory III booklet) Christmas ornaments for three charming young sisters from a Nutcracker-loving family. There will be nine of my stitched JJ Nutcracker ornaments (all different designs) on their family Christmas tree this year.




I also made another three bead & button decorated Christmas trees, to give as take home gifts for Christmas visitors.




The Smalls SAL is hosted by Heather at 
Stitching Lotus.



8 comments:

Julie said...

Santa looks perfect in the beautiful frame.

Sheryl said...

Perfect Santa in the white frame and I love the beaded Christmas trees, lovely.

rosey175 said...

I am always so amazed at your finishing! The beaded Christmas trees are my favorites (again). :D

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You found an ideal frame for the Santa. The beaded ornament finishes are great.

Mary said...

I love your framed Santa and your beaded ornaments are gorgeous.

Rachel said...

Your projects this month all look fantastic, as usual. I definitely think you need to stitch Santa again. You spend so much time stitching for other people you deserve something for yourself. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work again this month. I agree with Rachel, stitch Santa for yourself next!

Astrids dragon said...

More adorable finishes, what treasures!