Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Finally ... something to show!


That crochet bug has stayed with me long enough to make a second pinafore for my great-niece Sarah's first birthday. It's crocheted with 4 ply cotton using a 4 mm hook. I used a Ravelry chart Summertime tie top by Annie's Playground for the bodice but changed the shoulder ties to pinafore tabs. I went off on my own  for the skirt, edging and trim.


4 comments:

Bethan said...

This is so lovely. I love the pattern of the skirt x

Elfie said...

Thanks, Bethan. The skirt is just treble crochet (US DC) alternating stitching in the front loop then in the back loop of the next stitch. It gives a soft lacy finish.

Astrids dragon said...

Adorable, what a beautiful colour!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a sweet little dress and such a pretty colour too.