Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Smalls Report for November

I thought I had finished all my Smalls for the year, but here I am again with three Smalls to show.

A friend found me a preloved TIAG Band of Angels chart (dated 1987), and I just couldn't resist stitching a few little angels. This one I am keeping for myself.




This one is for my youngest sister. It is not fully framed yet - I am trying to find the right window mount board.


And my final Christmas ornament for 2018 - this is for the latest addition to my extended family - a newly adopted puppy.


So, there you have it. I will enjoy popping in to see all the lovely Smalls stitched this month.

8 comments:

ALICE MARGAUX said...

They are so lovely and great presents.

Rachel said...

Beautiful angels. I'm not surprised you wanted to keep the first one! :)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely finishes.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The angels are lovely. Very much like the first two freebies she produced about the same time. I have stitched them for myself.

Julie said...

Very pretty angels.

rosey175 said...

Lovely smalls this month even if they were surprises. Glad you're keeping some for yourself! :D

Sheryl said...

I like these stitched angels and would keep one for myself too.

Bethan said...

Lovely little angels x