Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Smalls Report for August

The end of August already - this year is just flying by! The last Friday of the month is reporting day for the Smalls SAL hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.

This month I have stitched three angels that will be made up into Christmas ornaments. I had meant to have them finished up for this report, but that just hasn't happened. Next week, perhaps.  The first two ornaments were inspired by DMC angel charts, and the third ornament's angel just grew as I stitched.





A friend recently asked me to stitch Christmas ornaments for her two new puppies, so although I had finished my 2019 stitching list, I still have something to stitch.  I've stitched one, one more to go.





5 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

Those angels are TOO sweet! They are just so tiny! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining the SAL!

Pamela said...

Cute finishes! You are very kind to stitch ornaments for other people's pets.

Mary said...

You always have such beautiful finishes,

Faith... said...

Love the Angels, especially love the garland the one is holding in her hands. Very sweet of you to stitch stocking for your friends puppies!

Astrids dragon said...

Such lovely angels, and how sweet of you to make ornaments for the pups!