Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Smalls Report for March

I'm running late for this month's Smalls SAL. Not only late - also not finished! I got off to a good start, then got sidetracked by life's little diversions.


Here's what I have finished.  First up, my little gingerbreads. The chart for the first 2 photos was in LA's Christmas Caboodle #4 leaflet, and the third photo is a Barbara Mock design from Christmas Quickies II leaflet.






Next up, a batch of Told in A Garden angels - five finished up, and three waiting to be made up into ornaments:





My Twelve Days ornament for March. The three hen chart was in a DMC leaflet called 'La Ferme'.





Another ornament featuring my favourite Dale Burdett teddy (A Mini Christmas booklet):




Here's a group photo of this past month's
finished  Christmas ornaments:









7 comments:

Cathy said...

You've stitched a lot of nice ornaments this month. BTW, I always look forward to these posts each month.

Julie said...

3 French hens is lovely, these will be such a great addition to the Christmas tree.

Faith... said...

You managed to get in lots of ornaments this month! Congrats on so many finishes Elfie@

Mary said...

Congratulations on all of your ornament finishes. They are all so pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous ornaments this month. I think this is the largest amount so far?
Love the twin gingerbread people.

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a collection, they are superb. So many too

Rachel said...

Great smalls! I especially love the Gingerbread pairs, and your third 12 Days Of Christmas ornie. :)