Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Smalls SAL, May

 

Very soon May 2022 will be just a memory. This year is slipping away at an alarming rate. I have a few Smalls 'finishes' to show this month. Mary from Mary's Thread is our host for the Smalls SAL, on the final Friday of each month.


I spent last week finishing off all the stitched designs in my work basket - well, all the ornament sized ones. I still have three waiting for framing.  


I have finished my 12 Days of Christmas set.  I stitched mine as individual ornaments, although the designer Barbara Sestok charted it as a single project.  I made a few little changes to the charted design, including removing the charted borders, and moving the numbers.  I made a few floss colour changes too.



And I also finished up these other ornaments, all of which will be Christmas gifts.




That's all I have to show this month. I'm hoping to be back in June with a few more finished ornaments (there are just 6 more on my stitching list for 2022).




2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your 12 Days series looks fabulous. It's been fun following along with them.

Faith... said...

I love the 12 Days of Christmas! Also the Christmas trees are so cute!

Have a great week.