Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Smalls Report, October

 Mary at  Mary's Thread hosts the Smalls SAL on the last Friday of each month. Any small projects completed in the month are eligible for inclusion.

This month I stitched 14 more tiny designs and framed them in little gold-coloured frames at a niece's request. She is going to gift them at Christmas. The little Santa is a Sam Hawkins design, and it's a Kooler angel (with a few modifications). The others just grew as I stitched.




This month I also stitched and finished up six little beaded Christmas tree ornaments, to add to my take-home gift basket for Christmas visitors.




I should have some Smalls to show next month, but I am almost at the end of my 2022 stitching list. 




5 comments:

AC said...

That's a lot of stitching! All beautiful finishes, congrats to anyone fortunate to receive one of them! 😀

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do love those little framed pieces, such fun!

diamondc said...

Hi Elfie: Your ornaments are lovely.
Beautiful finishing.

Catherine

Sandy said...

The little ornaments are so cute and your trees are awesome! Very nice projects.
Sandy's Space

diamondc said...

Hi Elfie: The trees are amazing, love the beads.
All your ornaments are lovely.

Catherine