Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Blog Hop

 Once again, Jo at Serendipitous Stitching is hosting the Easter blog hop.  I always enjoy popping around to collect the letters and identify the message they form.

We are asked to share an Easter or Spring pucture. I don't have any Easter related stitching to show, so I decided on some floral pieces.  have recently moved house, and just this week had my framed items hung in their new homes. This is one wall of my craft room (shown as Bedroom 2 on the plan). It has two samplers I stitched, and in the middle a SAL project that has visited USA, Canada, Britain, and home to Australia.


The letter I was given to share is 'i'.  Specifically, little i not capital I.

You will find your next letter here.

Happy hunting!





8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the samplers, it's nice to have seasonal pieces.
For some weird reason your blog posts are not showing in my Feedly reader so I may have missed some!

jocondine said...

Such nice stitchings, love the frame finish! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Mary said...

I don't have a lot of spring or Easter finishes either, but I love floral designs. Your finishes are beautiful. Happy Easter.

DJ said...

Oooh moving is such hard work! Love to see the "finishing touches" adorn the walls! Happy Easter! Thanks for the letter!

Shelly said...

Happy Easter! Lovely stitching!

Astrids dragon said...

Living near Baltimore, I must say I like that one the best! But they are all beautiful. I hope you had a lovely Easter.

diamondc said...

Elfie: Love display on your wall.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Leonore Winterer said...

That's some pretty stitching, I especially like the floral alphabet. Thanks for the letter!