Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, May 20, 2024

Happy Dance time

 I've just finished up my latest batch of ornaments, all destined to be Christmas gifts for children on my Christmas list.  


I stitched six Jeremiah Junction nutcrackers, all charted in the Nutcracker III booklet.




And five angels inspired by L&L's Band of Angels chart or the L&L free Christmas angels.  These will all be Christmas gifts for children.









2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are beautiful and I'm sure will be loved

Aďka said...

Nádherné vysačky na darčeky, milujem luskáčikov a anjelov.
Pozdravujem zo Slovenska,
A.