Regretfully, there's been no stitching happening on either of my WIPs, but I have finished and framed a little bead decorated Christmas tree. I stitched the tree on black fabric to suit the pre-loved green and black leather frame I found at a local garage sale last year. I hardly ever use black fabric, and it's not something I enjoy stitching on, but I love the way the finished piece looks.
I'm stitching a couple of fabric pieces to use in teacup pincushions. I'm making four, and I'm really hopeful that by the time the teacup pincushions are finished I'll be able to stitch on my floor-frame again, and make some progress with my Angel.
I've also started a batch of dolly peg Santas - so far I have only sealed the pegs. I'm going to paint 12 Santa pegs, and also 2 toothpick-holder Santas. This will be my first painting project in several years.