Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Angel is growing

I've reached the middle of the chart - but just on one side, unfortunately. Still a-ways to go till I can claim to be half-way there. She's really taking longer to stitch than I imagined.

I am pleased with the effect of the beads I'm substituting for the gold stitches at the edge of the hem, and the floral trim on the ruffle at the base of the skirt. I've only done a tiny bit of each, but I think it will work out well. I haven't yet stitched the bead trim on her hair ribbon or on the musical instrument she's holding. I'll leave that to last.

No comments: