Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The last of my Christmas pics (I promise!)

This is my dining room (on left) and entry foyer (on right). The bags at the door were a temporary addition to the decor - I mus have taken this pic just before we left for a Christmas visit. and this is a close-up of my Angel Tree. Not a very clear pic, but the best I could get.

So, that's the end of the Christmas pics for this year. A sad day for me!
I've stitched a small Santa and four bead-decorated Christmas trees, and hope to have them framed this evening, so I hope to be back with pics soon.

No comments: