Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two more reindeer have joined the team ...


and I'm putting my needle down now till after the weekend. I've started thinking about the message I'll add to this project. It has to have "Merry Christmas" in it - that's the only definite decision I have so far. I'm thinking maybe two lines from The Night Before Christmas - the line with all the reindeer names, and the final line - goes something like "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night". If I go that way, I'll stitch the reindeer line in smaller font at the top, above the sleigh, and the other line in larger font (possibly graduated) under the reindeer. Maybe. I've got another week at least to work it out and come up with a plan.

3 comments:

Kttycat said...

Its looking fabulous! I like the idea of having the last line of the Night before Christmas written under it. Can't wait to see what you decide on.

Blu said...

It looks so cute!

sew susie said...

Wow,it looks wonderful, you have been working quickly on this. I am looking forward to the wording plan you decide on as well. I hope Maddie is feeling better today.