Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reminiscing again ...

I decided to show some more of my 2013 Christmas decor.  I know Christmas is over, and my house is now returned to its non-Christmas state, but I do so enjoy my Christmas things ...

These are my favourite pics (in no particular order):

 In 2013 I displayed my cross-stitched ornaments on the door between the lounge-room and study.

Here are my salt and pepper shakers - on the kitchen windowsill

A corner of my lounge-room

and a close-up of my Santa Tree

Perhaps my true favourites - my vintage Santa collection


My Santa pen collection


And here is a pic of me with Madalyn (please excuse the bra strap)

OK - that's it - no more Christmas pics till the end of this year - I promise!

No comments: