Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Time is moving on ...

Here we are, one month of 2014 now done and dusted - and I have not yet placed a cross stitch in fabric. Never heard of! What's more, I hadn't even drawn up my 2014 stitching list.   At least that is now done. Once again, it's mostly Christmas ornaments on my list - hardly a surprise!  My fingers are getting itchy - I found myself looking through Christmas designs considering what I might stitch this year.  Now, if I can just move it up one notch things might get moving - well, I can hope!  Maybe I'll go up now and sort out some charts and kit them up ...

Here's the latest pic of Miss Maddie, asleep in her new birthday basket, a gift from her much loved Auntie Kellie.

No comments: