Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My final ornament for 2009


and it will probably also be my final 'finish' for 2009. This is a Christmas gift for my niece Melissa for her baby which is due in July 2010. The stocking is adapted from LA's Christmas Caboodle Leaflet 432 from way back in 1986. I replaced the doll in the charted stocking with a teddy bear adapted from Graphworks Mini Motif Designs Christmas Vol 8 Leaflet 36 (1987). I finished this in the nick of time - my family's Christmas gathering is less than 10 hours away.

1 comment:

Annie Bee said...

How cute is that and what a neat idea. I love how you have finished it off.