Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little finish

It will be a Baby's First Christmas ornament for my niece's new baby, expected in July. I won't be able to make it up until I get the birth details - baby's first name goes on the front, and on the back I'll stitch baby's full name and date of birth. The little bear is a DMC freebie. I stitched it with DMC floss and Mill Hill petite beads on 22 count hardanger. I did change the colours from those charted, and I added the borders. I'll make it up as a lightly padded flat ornament with beaded seams and a beaded hanger.

1 comment:

Jules said...

What a pretty piece!