Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Christmas Tree Ornament Draw

 When I came to drawing a name for my beaded Christmas Tree ornament, I couldn't stop at one. I actually had five Christmas tree ornaments left in my take-home gift basket, so I drew five names. 

The people who will be getting an ornament are:

Clare-Amateu

Denise

Mary

Jo

Sandy


I will email each of you to get your mailing address, but I won't mail them before the New Year. 

Edited to add that I can't find email addresses for Mary or Sandy (yes, they probably are somewhere obvious on the blogs, but my internet detection skills are very sketchy). My email is on my blog, so would you please send your mailing address to me?

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

How exciting ... thank you so much; they were truly lovely and I cannot wait to put one on my tree!! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thank you do much, you are so kind. Congratulations Denise, Mary, Jo and Sandy we are all lucky to have one of your ornaments for our trees 🎄

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I replied to the email! Thank you so much, I am excited to have one of these ornaments for my very own.

Mary's Thread said...

YAY! I'm so excited as I have long admired your beaded trees! I sent you an email. I hope you received it.