Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, February 25, 2022

Smalls Report for February

The end of February is just around the corner, so it's time for the Smalls Report, hosted on the final Friday of each month by Mary at Mary's Thread.


I was hoping to have some finished ornaments to show for this Smalls report, but it's not to be. There are now 13 stitched designs in my work basket waiting to be made up. And I am still waiting for a delivery of the cardboard and felt I need to finish them up.  


I have stitched little heart wreath designs for four neighbourhood children.  The heart wreath designer is Claire Crompton.  I swapped beads for the red cross stitches on the chart. The top pic is a closeup, and all 4 are together in the bottom pic.




I stitched a Sam Hawkins design for English brothers, grandsons of an old friend.



This sampler style design is for a great-nephew. I used Claire Crompton's holly  alphabet for the name.



The final one I have to show is  a Kooler Design Studio design stitched  for a niece. I did make some changes to the wording.








10 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your Christmas gifts are so lovely, each specifically for the recipient and stitched with love

Cathy said...

Lots of nice smalls this month!

Mary said...

Very pretty finishes.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These will all be beautiful gifts. I hope what you need for finishing arrives soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful ornaments, the wreaths are my favourite with their little red beads.

Faith... said...

I love the heart wreath ornaments and the two for the English brothers are so cute!!

AC said...

Hi Elfie,
Thank you for your kind words about my smalls finishing on my blog! For me it's the finishing which take time, I like the stitching best.
I'm amazed by you stitching and finishing 112 ornaments last year (among other things)!! That's unbelievable. And also, they all look beautiful!
I wish you a fantastic stitching year 2022,
with love from Sweden,
Anna-Carin

Rachel said...

All lovely smalls as usual! :)

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Przepiękne hafty. Małe, a tyle szczegółów i te koraliki - mistrzostwo!

Mary's Thread said...

Such beautiful ornaments Lynne! I love seeing them. You always have such variety and thoughtfulness in all your choices for your loved ones! Thank you for sharing them in the SAL!