Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Ellie is on the mend!

I am so very happy, Ellie is improving rapidly. We had to leave her in the vet hospital for 24 hrs for IV fluids, which was extremely hard for me to do. But this morning when we picked her up at 9am she was so much brighter and more alert. The vet sent us home with a syringe , special food, and instructions to syringe feed her food and fluids, and bring her back Monday for review. But when we bought her home she immediately started drinking from her bowl, and when I tried her with some mashed up food she ate it straight away. I was so excited! She's had oral painrelief and antibiotics, and 2 small meals, and her behavour is almost back to normal. It's a happy household today!

3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Yayyy I am so glad Ellie is on the mend. They are such a worry at times. Give her big hugs from me.

Mel said...

So glad to hear that Ellie is doing better!

Cindy F. said...

That's is fantastic news! So happy to hear this! Hugs to Ellie and you:)