Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Garden Visitor

I just couldn't resist snapping this gorgeous kookaburra when he visited my front garden this morning. He stayed posed like this for ages - gave me plenty of time to find my camera and take the pic. I consider myself very fortunate to have lots of wild birds visiting each day. As well as the kookaburras I have regular visits from sulphur crested white cockatoos, galahs, lorikeets, rosellas, king parrots, magpies, finches, and willy wagtails. This is probably the same kookaburra, taken later in the day - the angle's not so good on this pic, but the kooka was looking straight at me at the time.





1 comment:

Kttycat said...

Such a pretty bird!