Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This is where I will be while I'm MIA

Kimberley Trip
click on the video link half-way down the page

I am so excited! and a trifle scared as well. The trip I'm going on is rated 'challenging' and involves a fair bit of bushwalking in rugged country. I've been in training for a year now, but I was very unfit to start with, so I'm hoping I can make the pace. I've wanted to travel to this area for so long - the far north of Western Australia is the only corner of Australia I've never visited. This trip covers a large area of land - around the size of California, a bit bigger than Germany and Japan, almost twice the size of Britain and New Zealand.

So - see you when I return.

3 comments:

Kttycat said...

Looks like so much fun. Hope you have tons!

Luna said...

WOW, have a great time!!! I will be thinking about you and praying for your safe travels! Hugs my friend!

Blu said...

Have a great trip!