Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Three little finishes

These are the three little Christmas designs I stitched last week in Kangaroo Valley. I added the beads and finished them as ornaments last night. Theyre all stitched with DMC floss on 18 count white Aida. The larger design is adapted from Barbara Mock's Christmas Quickies II leaflet (Dimensions, 1992) and will be a Christmas gift for my sister. The two smaller ones are also Christmas gifts for a brother and sister (I'll be stitching more of these for other members of the same family) and are from the February 1989 issue of Leisure Arts, from the Calendar design by Regina J Walters for Designs With Scissors. I found this issue of Leisure Arts in an op shop while I was on my camping holiday.

I really did enjoy these finishes!