Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

... and on into the lounge room ...

Today I'm showing one wallof my lounge room. Here are my Santa candle-holders and candles, and my four Christmas candle-snuffers. They're sitting on one of the many trunks that store my Christmas things throughout the year (and currently house the items that decorate the house in the non-Christmas period). This is the 'white Santa' group.


and here is my collection of Santa bells. The Christmas tree tile at the back was brought home from Kunanurra in Western Australia in 2010.


More from the lounge room next time.












No comments: