Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More pics from the Dining Room

Above, you can see my little collection of Nativities. mostly vintage, and mostly rescued from garage sales. Below is a more detailed pic of my two favourites - the one on the left (behind) is an old Italian set, the one on the right is an African terracotta set I bought new over 20 years ago. My tiniest Nativity is on the botton left corner of the clock - I bought it home with me from Italy this year. It's only about 3cm wide. The Santa sleigh on the clock is a vintage piece.





No comments: