Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

moving round the lounge room ...

Miss Maddie on the lounge with one of her Christmas toys (she likes toys that ta;k or sing to her when she presses their tummies). On the wall above the lounge aretwo stitched Lavender & Lace designs (Gift of Peace and Christmas Joy if my memory is correct) and Donna Vermillion Giampa's Santa's Portrait.


and hewre's a close-up of Miss Maddie. I'm sure her eyes are as sore as they look, but she is having treatment for them, and it does seem to be helping.





This pic is of the part of the lounge room where I spend most of my time. My stitching chair is on the right. Santa is an old friend - he's been part of my Christmas for 18 years now. The cross stitch on the wall is Vermillion's 9 Santa Sampler. I stitched it over 2 on 18 count Aida in 1996, and it was absolutely my favourite project to stitch. Everytime I finished a Santa I felt as if I had finished a project.














No comments: