Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, November 20, 2009

More lounge room pics

This is my snowpeople collection. It's only small, and started by accident just 2 yrs ago. Snowpeople aren't big where I live - it never gets to snow here, and at Christmas we usually have a heatwave, so I never really did associate snowpeople with Christmas.
This photo is a closeup of a section of the photo I showed yesterday. These are some of my nesting Santas - there are more upstairs in the dining room. Behind the nesting Santas, on the left is a gorgeous Russian looking Santa bottle, one of my favourite things.

This is another close-up of yesterday's pic. These are my bell Santas. There are wooden Santas, fine china Santa bells, porcelain Santa bells, earthenware Santa bells, and one brass Santa bell.


This is a close-up of my trinket boxes. This is one of my favourite collections.



No comments: