Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas in the Kitchen


My kitchen windowsill houses my Christmas salt and pepper set collection, a wooden Santa toothpick container, and Santa mugs.

On top of the fridge I have Santa teapots and biscuit barrels. My Christmas fridge magnets are on the fridge doors - well, most of them. I also have a few magnets (4 large gingerbread men) on the rangehood, a couple of Santas on the dryer in the laundry, some Santas on the filing cabinet in the study, and a row of plastic and metal Santas running down the side edge of the fridge.


2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I am totally in awe of your place and I would never have thought of Christmas fridge magnets.

Elfie said...

I do love my Santa magnets! I've had some for 30 yrs, and try and find at least one new one each year. I made almost all the magnets on the left (smaller door).