Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Friday, November 27, 2009

More Christmas pics

Still in the lounge room. This pic shows my little trees and reindeers coming down the stairs.
This is my display case of tiny Santas.

The door between the lounge room and the study. It has Santa cards (I save all my nice Santa cards each year) and a set of Aussie 12 Days of Christmas ornaments I stitched a few years ago. The dog is my 16 yr old Bichon, Ellie.


Three of the framed cross stitches I have in the lounge room - L&L's Gift Pf Peace and Spirir of Christmas, and Vermillion's Portrait of Santa. I also have Vermillion's Nine Santa Sampler and LA's Santa Reunion hagng in the lounge room.



2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

What a stunning Christmas decorated house you had. How long do you take to put it all in place?

Elfie said...

This year it took exactly one week, which is a record time for me. Last year I wasn't so well, and it took almost 3 weeks. That's why I started mid November this year - I wanted to be sure to have it finished and ready for Christmas visitors by Dec 1.