Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

He's home from the framer ...

and hanging on my lounge room wall, waiting for Christmas.  I think he looks spectacular - but maybe I'm biased ...


He is, of course, my  HAED Jolly Old Fellow.  He represents 19 solid months of stitching anguish over the past 4+ years!

7 comments:

sharine said...

He looks wonderful and well worth the effort!

Anne said...

He is beautifully done, and I agree, well worth the effort! Congrats! :)

Katy said...

Gorgeous!

Lesleyanne said...

He is absolutely stunning. Love him and I am sure he was worth it all.

geeky Heather said...

He is amazing! What an accomplishment!!!

Angie said...

He is fantastic! Great work, and the framing makes him even more worth it. You will enjoy him for many years.

Angie said...

He is fantastic! Great work, and the framing makes him even more worth it. You will enjoy him for many years.