Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Children's Corner

There are no children living in my house, but I do get a lot of children visiting in December ech year.  The Christmas decorations are mostly hands-off, so I set up a corner with the Christmas things that the children can play with  - soft toys, puzzles, books, etc.  During a child's visit, these things are usually spread all over the lounge-room floor, not packed neatly in piles as they are here!

Starting at the door from the lounge room, the only thing the children can't play with on this box is the clock. 

and everything here can move out for play

One of my old favourites - given to me by my late mother in the early 1980s.  I think of her every time I see this one.

and finally, the Christmas books and puzzles.


1 comment:

sharine said...

That is a great idea:)