Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Totally Useless SAL


I know I'm a few hours early (and of course down under we're a day ahead of most people anyway)- but Jan 26 happens to be Australia Day as well as being the New Moon - and I'll be out celebrating all day, with no chance to stitch or to sit at the computer. So, here's the pic of my ORT jar as it will be on Jan 26. The blue threads are from my current project - HAED Jolly Old Fellow. As well as threads, my jar contains an empty reel from DMC fil or I used in some Christmas fridge magnets, and the tags from some DMC floss.

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Atta girl!! I love your jar. I broke mine, sigh. Must find something new.

Marian said...

How can I join?????