Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday is for Christmas Stitching


On Wednesdays I'm doing a Christmas related SAL with two friends. We can stitch anything relating to Christmas. Today was our first stitching day. I finished stitching a Carol Emmer Santa that I started just before Christmas. I had hoped to finish it in 2008, but that just didn't happen. I still have the border to finish, and a backing piece to stitch, but I hope to have it made up into an ornament before next Wednesday. I'm tempted to add some stars and beads to the border, and I'll certainly add beads to the joining seam and also do a beaded hanger. This will be my first finish for 2009. It will join my collection of Santa cross-stitched ornies - this will be number 10.

No comments: