Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another bird


but this one was not stitched by me. It is another Graham Ross design, Azure Kingfisher. I know that because the chart is in my stash, though I've not stitched it. It looks as though this was stitched many years ago. I rescued it from an op shop while I was holidaying last week. It's also on its way to the laundry for a bath and press. If it comes up OK I'll send it away to be part of a fundraising quilt being organised by the Stitching Under the Southers Cross group.

3 comments:

Annie Bee said...

What a find. It is just lovely and I also love the wren. The Quilt will be beautiful when finished.

Yoyo said...

Well that was a nice find!!

Cindy F. said...

Wonderful discovery and an awesome idea to donate for a quilt!