Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making progress ...

I'll be finishing page 3 of Jolly Old Fellow today, and I'll pop in a progress pic when I do. I'm very much hoping that at some stage in the distant future I'll be able to look at my finished Jolly Old Fellow and reminisce about how page 3 was the most difficult for me to stitch - I am really hanging onto that thought right now!

At present I'm filling in time between bone scan sessions. My GP has sent me for any test she could think of this week. This is the last of them. It's also the last mention of them here - I am so over tests! I will just say that I have been diagnosed with pernicious anaemia, and have to start the Vit B12 injections this coming week. I'm expecting to feel loads better soon. Then that JOF will be no match for me!

4 comments:

Yoyo said...

Wow, page 3, you go girl!! How are you liking working it with the grid on it?

A little B12 ought to perk you right up!!!

Elfie said...

Haven't started the gridded area, Yoyo - that's page 4. I think I'll like it.

Annie Bee said...

I am so pleased to here that it is treatable and not caused by your meds. I was a gridder only for my HAED's but I find myself doing it with all my stitching and it makes like so much easier. I basically grid as I go along a bit like the old backstitching....LOL

Cindy F. said...

Healthy wishes girl! I'm glad to hear the testing is ending and you've found out a diagnosis that is treatable!