Come visit with me as I stitch and craft my way from one Christmas to the next - I like to have Christmas projects close by me all year. I have a particular fondness for Santas and Angels. If you have the time, leave a comment so I know you've visited.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little progress

Not much to show for almost a week of stitching on Jolly Old Fellow ... but at least there is some progress. I'm hoping to get in some stitching over the next few days. I would really like to have the page 4 sky finished by the end of this week, but it's not looking likely right now.


Maddie, my (10 yr old Maltese) 'baby' had some teeth removed yesterday, and the combination of the procedure and the medications has really slowed her down. She is always my constant companion when I'm stitching, but normally she sits on the end of my recliner, or on the arm of my chair. Today she has begged to be nursed all day, and in case you were wondering, it's not very easy to stitch with one hand while cuddling a groggy 4kg fluff-bucket with the other arm. It's not slowing me down at the computer, though, as she always does get a cuddle when I'm at the keyboard - we have an understanding about that! I'm hopeful she'll be back to her usual independent self tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You did some nice progress on your stitching! I really love that Santa. He has such a wonderful face.